Monday, August 22, 2011

My man!!

I am SOOOOO PROUD of my husband, Ryan Boyd!! Check out the front page of Panama City's News Herald's sport section!!!
You won't meet anyone who works as hard as my husband. He is also a wonderful husband and father who after working all day and into the night, will not even eat until he's played with his kids a few hours. Someone told me today about the article and I had to read it right away. As I read it I couldn't help but think of all of the blood, sweat, and tears he has put in to get to where he has gotten. Maybe it's the hormones, maybe watching him work so hard for so long, but I had to sit there and just cry. Then I gave him a call (which I sobbed through). Needless to say he was confused by the emotional phone call! Anyway thanks for humoring me as I brag on my incredible husband ;)
(Ryan and the kids in the spring after he finished building their playground.)

3 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Aren't we blessed to have such good husbands?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing the very best to Coach Boyd and ALL Vernon High School's athletic teams. Buddy and Pat Dickson

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's incredible! So proud of Ryan! Congrats and good luck this year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete