Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sweet find!

Was the month of May crazy at your house? We have been gone most nights from tee ball to dance to graduation festivities. It seems we ate fast food or scrounged up frozen corndogs or chicken nuggets all month. I long to cook and eat a home-cooked meal. My dear cousin, Leigh Anna mentioned this blog yesterday in a comment. I went over to check it out and I'm so glad I did!

Guess what I found?
A solution to crazy May (or anytime) nights: Freezer meals!
Scroll down to the bottom to print the mini-cookbook. Each recipe includes freezing instructions and a list of supplies to finish the meal the night you eat it. Can't wait to try them!!
Thanks Leigh Anna, I already love this blog (and yours too bytheway)!!!

P.S. Baby girl graduates from preschool tonight :'(

What happened?
First she was like this, then I blinked....


and now she's all growny and says things like "boring" (and makes the air quotes with her fingers)!  Sigh!


3 comments:

  1. This would be great, especially nights like tonight when I intended to leave dinner for the fam. while I'm at school. Instead I am leaving strict instructions for them to head to Wendy's lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe Kaylor! We should get together and prepare a bunch one saturday. Holla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good, and I love the addition of baby girls pics. She cracks me up with her sassy self!

    ReplyDelete