Monday, May 16, 2011

Hot Mama

swimsuit, that is.  Those close to me know that dressing modestly is a weak area for me. I'm all about showing off "what my mama gave me." But as a senior sponsor, I will traveling on HCHS's senior trip this week. One of our stops is Wet n' Wild. As a result, had to find me an appropriate swimsuit. Was dreading this because I thought I wouldn't be able to find a cute one. But lo and behold, found one that I love! Found it from this website that specializes in modest swimsuits.  Find it here. (Thanks for sharing Julie S.!)  I got the ruffle top brown dot one. Paid more for it than I usually do for a suit, but it more than makes up for itself in quality and cuteness ;). It will be my main swimsuit for sure this summer. As a Florida girl, I practically live in swimsuits for most of the summer. Eatcha hearts out Yankees! Yes, I have an entire drawer devoted to swimsuits.  So to say it will be my main swimsuit is big!

Stay tuned for girls & babies trip to Tennessee and Aukema women trip to Montgomery. Can't wait to blog about each!

2 comments:

  1. So cute! Can't wait to see you in it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These suits are so super cute! I love the light blue with the pink flowers! Have fun on your trip, I am jealous you are going to Wet and Wild. I LOVE water parks!

    ReplyDelete