Monday, May 2, 2011

Tangled Update

Tangled family night was a success! It was a little tricky getting it together since we were out for Spring Break, schedules were off and we were busy visiting with family and getting ready for our annual girls & kids trip. But Wednesday night Randi would not stop asking about it. So Mitzi, my awesome sis, and I threw it together at the last minute. For each "Y" in the path of Rapunzel's hair we asked her questions like, "What if someone told you, you're not special?" Randi's responses were great! It's amazing to see what they're soaking in and you don't even realize it. Even though it was later in the night and kinda thrown together, I'm so glad we did it. At the end I had her Rapunzel dress up outfit, a crown and a homemade card for her telling her how special she was to us and to her Heavenly Father. It was hard not to cry as I was telling her how much she is loved! She enjoyed it too and even told me, "This was the best night ever Mama!"
P.S. Rhett participated too but I modified it for him using boy "stuff" and much simpler questions. He enjoyed getting tangled in the yarn the best!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad we got to do this together! It was a huge success! You did a great job:)

    ReplyDelete